Conditions for paying a harbour / parking fee in Lysekils municipality
These conditions apply between Lysekil Municipality and the person who pays for themselves or through another person a harbour fee or caravan parking fee in Lysekils municipality.
The customer / payer is listed as "Customer" in the terms below. The supplier is listed as "Lysekils Kommun", "Us" or "Lysekils municipality". The payment is for hire of a spot for boats or parking space in Lysekils harbours and caravan parking spots. Customers / guests in Lysekils harbours are required to comply with "Regulations for Lysekils municipalitys harborur" This document is available in its entirety at www.lysekil.se.
If customers / guests don´t comply with these regulations, then Lysekils harbour staff are entitled to reject them from the area.
To pay a the harbour fee or parking fee on the website hamn.lysekil.se, the customer must be at least 18 years old. In order to complete the payment, a bank card (VISA or Mastercard) or Swish is required.
Upon the payment confirmation, this must be checked to ensure that all details are correct. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information on the payment confirmation. A payment confirmation will be sent by email and as text message (SMS). In case of error, Lysekils municipality is contacted immediately by calling or sending an e-mail. Phone: +46 (0) 70-630 54 65 Email: email@example.com.
Responsibility for property / injury
- Lysekils municipality is not responsible for forgotten things.
- Lysekils municipality is not responsible for damage caused by third parties.
- Other obligations and rules of procedure
- The customer / guests should carefully care for the boat spot, the harbour facility and comply with the rules of procedure, instructions and regulations.
- The customer / guests should be silent to other guests between 23:00 and 06:00.
- It is forbidden to bbq or make other kinds of fire in the area.
- Barbecues take place at the designated location. Consider the fire hazard, review your extinguishing equipment.
- Each power outlet is 10 amps, which basically means only power for charging. Overtaking risks breaking out all or part of the ports power grid. In the case of obvious abuse, we reserve the right to invoice the repair costs. The electrical outlets are individual.
- Dog must be kept connected and rested outside the port area.
- Garbage should be placed in designated containers. Other waste must not be flushed or thrown in the area.
- Payment of the harbour fee must be done at the harbour office or at hamn.lysekil.se, this also applies to those who only stay on day time.
- The drinking water must not be used for boat washing.
Use of personal data By using this website you also agree to Simwork AB Data Policy
Breach of an agreementThis is an agreement made between the customer and Lysekils municipality. The agreement ceases to apply with immediate effect if:
- The terms of this document are not met.
- The customer / guests in the company appear disturbing in the harbour area.
- The customer / guests in the company commit harm in the harbour area.
If a breach of contract occurs, the customer / guests in the company must immediately move from the area. In case of destruction or disturbing behavior, damages may be required by the customer.
In the event of war, natural disasters, strikes and other events that are considered to be force majeure, Lysekils municipality may terminate the agreement, whereby the customer should be notified to guests as soon as possible. Lysekils municipality is in such cases liable to repay the amount paid, with the exception of the benefit taken by the customer.
Conditions for use of hamn.lysekil.se
Access to our website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the services we provide on our site without prior notice. We can not be held responsible for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Occasionally, we may restrict access to certain parts of our site, or our entire site, to customers who visit us. You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to access our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who visit our site through your internet connection are aware of the terms and conditions they meet.
Our site changes regularly
We strive to update our site on a regular basis and can also change the content. If need arises, we may cancel access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Some of the material on our site may be out of date at a certain time, and we have no obligation to update such material.