Rules Guest harbour and motorhome parking in Lysekil
- The fee is paid according to a rate set by the City Council. Payment of the fee must be made at the port office, to the harbour master or at hamn.lysekil.se, this also applies to those who are only to stay during the day.
- Boat and motorhome guests must take good care of their place and the ports facility and follow the rules, instructions and regulations that apply.
- Between 23:00 and 06:00, boat and motorhome guests must observe the utmost consideration and silence towards other guests.
- It is forbidden to grill or otherwise set fire in port areas and piers. Grilling takes place in the designated place. Think about the risk of fire, check your firefighting equipment.
- Motorhomes must park in the designated place with a minimum of 4 meters between the cars.
- Electricity is included in the fee subject to availability.
Each electrical outlet is 10 amps, which in principle only means power for charging.
Overdrafts risk knocking out all or parts of the ports electricity network. In the event of obvious misuse, we reserve the right to invoice the repair costs.
Electrical outlets are individual.The boat owner is responsible for ensuring that cables, connectors and appliances are in perfect condition and used in accordance with current official regulations.
- Fresh water is a scarce commodity and must be used responsibly.
Boats and cars must not be washed with fresh water.
We reserves the right to shut off the water if the weather allows it to be considered appropriate, e.g. in case of frost or drought.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and rested outside the port area and motorhome parking.
- Garbage must be placed in designated rubbish bins.
- Toilet water must not be flushed into the water in the ports, this is referred to the municipalitys suction emptying stations.
- Latrines from motorhomes are emptied for this designated place.
- Lysekil Municipality is not responsible for forgotten things.
- Lysekil Municipality is not responsible for damage caused by outsiders.